Nothing excites me more than discovering new and delicious food items, especially ones that come with inspiring stories. I am excited to share a delicious find from Kernersville, NC….Miss Jenny’s Pickles. Available in four varieties, All-Natural Signature Salt & Pepper, All-Natural Traditional Bread & Butter, All-Natural Jalapeno Salt & Pepper and their Award Winning All-Natural Habanero Bread & Butter. Ever since my order arrived, I have been using them on everything such as hamburgers, hot dogs, and Cuban Sandwiches. They taste amazing fried and I also use the Jalapeno Salt & Pepper as part of my garnish for my signature Bloody Mary. They are phenomenal!
Miss Jenny’s Pickles is the labor of love of two amazing ladies, Jenny Fulton and Ashlee Furr. After being partners together for years in the financial industry, Jenny and Ashlee lost their jobs due to the struggling economy. Ultimately, this was a blessing in disguise and they decided to start their own business together. Shortly after, Miss Jenny’s Pickles was born. Since forming their company, Jenny and Ashlee have gone to Dunn, Faison, Pinnacle, Belews Creek and Mt. Olive, NC to learn all they can about the cucumber industry. Their gourmet pickles are the product of family recipes passed down from Miss Jenny’s grandmother, MawMaw. All of their pickles are hand-picked, hand-cut and hand-packed by their family and that makes them even more special! Their very first “pickle kitchen” was located in Miss Jenny’s church and today their kitchen is located in the Winston Lake YMCA. I plan on taking a trip to North Carolina in 2012 and hope to meet this terrific team that has made me fall in love with their pickles.
I want to share these gourmet pickles with a reader. Once you taste them, you will truly love their “Modern Day Pickles with an Old Fashioned Taste.” I will be giving away a gift pack of the four varieties of Miss Jenny’s Pickles. You will get one entry per each of the following:
- Please “like” the page for Miss Jenny’s Pickles on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/missjennyspickles. Be sure to comment that you have done so at the bottom of this post.
- Please “like” the page for Eat, Drink and be Tracy on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eatdrinkandbetracy
- Email me at email@example.com with the subject, “Miss Jenny’s Pickles”
- Tweet this post and mention me in the tweet @tracyguida as well as @PickleLadies
- Email me recipe ideas using Miss Jenny’s Pickles at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the facebook wall for Eat, Drink and Be Tracy “Miss Jenny’s Pickles Rock!”
I will pick a winner on 9/30! Good luck!
To place an order or learn more about Miss Jenny’s Pickles, please visit their web-site at www.missjennyspickles.com