Ever now and then I discover a product that I absolutely love and want to share with the world. Last month, I received an email from ActuallyOrganic asking if I wanted to try a sample of their Argan Oil. Intrigued, I accepted because I am always up for trying something new for my unruly, curly and frizzy head of hair. Like with any product, I had my reservations and didn’t expect it to make much of a difference.
When my sample arrived, I was was impressed by the packaging. I received a 1 oz sample in the form of a spray bottle. In the past, I have used similar Argan oils that come in bottles without a spray and it never fails, I always either spill some or dispense too much, which results in product waste and over-oily hair. The spray helps control the amount released and I love how I can target areas of my hair where I just want to lightly mist the oil onto problem areas.
The day after my sample arrived, I shampooed my hair and tried out the product. My hair is long and very curly and takes a long time to style. Living in Florida, the humidity wreaks havoc on my curls and I am often left with pure frizz. Most of the time, I just throw my hair into a bun so I do not have to deal with a frizzy mess. When I tried this product, I was completely shocked at the difference in my hair. I went from pure frizz in certain problem areas to defined curls with lots of shine. That same day that I used ActuallyOrganic Argan Oil, I had numerous people ask if I had my hair done or my curls defined with a curl diffuser. I just smiled and told them that I was trying a new product.
It has only been about three weeks since I received my sample and I am hooked. Not only do I use it on my hair, I also use it on my skin and nails. It is a fantastic moisturizer and those in their 30’s and 40’s, I can promise that you will be thrilled with the results. Here are some of the benefits of Argan Oil:
- Hair Conditioner: Argan oil is great for repairing split ends and leaving hair soft and shiny.
- Skin Beautifier: Argan oil is great for leaving skin soft and plump. Apply to problem areas such as the neck, crows feet area, forehead and around the mouth.
- Nail Treatment: Apply Argan oil onto nail cuticles on hands and feet for stronger nails.
- Dry Skin: Argan oil is a fantastic moisturizer for dry and cracked skin. Apply after shaving for silky skin.
- Hair Styling: Whether you have curly or sleek, straigt hair, Argan oil will leave your hair silly and beautiful.
To learn more about ActuallyOrganic Argan Oil, please visit them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Here is a link if you wish to purchase on Amazon. If you try ActuallyOrganic Argan Oil, I would love to hear your thoughts.
**Disclaimer: I was provided a sample of ActuallyOrganic Argan Oil in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own.