Happy Friday! Today marks the 31st day of “my pinteresting life” and I wanted to celebrate with something sweet. Earlier this week, while looking for Super Bowl recipes, I saw a pin that featured 7 to-die-for dip recipes and one in particular caught my eye……S’mores Dip. This decadent sweet treat is courtesy of The Recipe Critic and I am thrilled to share it with you. Perfect for any occasion, this recipe is easy and beyond delicious. What could be better than warm chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers?
With only a few ingredients and easy to prepare, I promise this will be a hit at your Super Bowl party. Even if your team loses, this will be sure to cheer you up. Enjoy!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- graham crackers for serving
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the sweet and condensed milk and chocolate chips together stirring every 30 seconds.
- Once melted, add the 1/2 cup marshmallow cream by spoonfuls and put in the microwave for another 20 seconds until the marshmallow is softened and swirl the marshmallow cream throughout creating a marbled look.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers and enjoy!