As October draws to a close, this is officially my favorite time of the year. The weather is gorgeous and there is so much to be thankful for, especially living in Florida. Needless to say, I am blessed to live where people vacation and if I had the chance to take an out-of-town guest to a food event so they could experience what a culinary mecca Tampa Bay has become, I would take them to Clearwater Beach Uncorked.
This year marks the 6th anniversary of Clearwater Beach Uncorked and it takes place December 2nd and 3rd. Just imagine this……
- A delicious experience with a stunning view of the Gulf of Mexico
- Local chefs and national brands showcasing their delicious talent
- Incredible wine selections to pair with each bite
- A percentage of ticket sales from this event benefit the USF School of Hospitality and Tourism, Vet to Chef, which is a chef training program on the Suncoast hoping to give veterans who are struggling a fresh start. The program at the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee helps returning veterans put the wars they fought behind them, and pull their lives together by entering a civilian career in the culinary arts.
- Samples from some of Tampa Bay’s exquisite breweries
This is a must attend event and trust me, you want to grab your tickets now. With a VIP option and General Admission, you have two great options.
- Early access into Grand Tasting Village with unlimited tastings from 12pm–4pm.
- Access to Private Spirits Pool Lounge at the Wyndham Grand pool deck from 1pm–5pm to sample exciting and intriguing crafted libations.
- VIP tickets are available in very limited supply.
General Admission Includes:
- a limited edition wine glass
- custom tote bag and enjoy the Grand Tasting Village located directly on beautiful Clearwater Beach with unlimited tastings from 1pm-4pm.
To purchase tickets, click here.
Are you ready to hear about the wonderful sponsors? When I first attended this event 4 years ago, I was blown away by their hospitality and the swag they were giving away. There is nothing I love more than having one-on-one time with some of my favorite brands and taking a little souvenir from the event home with me. This year’s line-up includes:
- Eat Smart
- CELESTIAL Seasonings
- Duncan Hines
- Jackson’s Honest
- Pasta Chips
- 19 Crimes
- Funky Buddha
- Two Henrys Brewing
- Kim Crawford
AND SO MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is one of my favorite events of the year and can’t wait to share my experience with you all. Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@tracyguida) as I will be sharing lots of live video during the event. As much as I want you to follow me, I would be even happier if you would attend so I can see you there and enjoy this culinary event of the year with you.
I hope to see you at Clearwater Beach Uncorked 2017!