Happy New Year everyone! I am so grateful for a new year of delicious adventures and one of my new favorite discoveries is La Terra Fina Dips & Spreads. The holiday season was extremely busy for me working in the hospitality industry, so I am having delayed holiday and New Year’s festivities with my friends and family this weekend. Of course, La Terra Fina will be involved and one of my favorite new recipes is a simple yet delicious flatbread I created with their Lemon Pepper & Asiago spread.
This is something so easy to prepare and I know you will fall in love with the taste, as will your guests. Everyone will think you spent tons of time in the kitchen. All you need is La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago, some store-bought flatbread of your choice, a few slices of prosciutto, arugula and zest of a lemon.
Simply place the flatbread on a baking sheet and warm according to the package directions. Remove from the oven and spread a nice layer of La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago over the flatbread. Next top with a few slices of prosciutto and arugula. Place in the oven again for a minute to warm it up then remove from oven and transfer to a cutting board. Top with lemon zest, slice and serve!
This is excellent to serve on the fly when you have last minute guests over and pairs nice with sparkling wine or a buttery chardonnay. I have many more recipes with La Terra Fina that I will be featuring this month that will be great to serve for NFL playoffs.
To find La Terra Fina at a store near you, click here.
I hope 2018 is getting off to a great start for all of you and look forward to sharing delicious recipes all year long.
- 4 pieces of store-bought flatbread (rectangular shape is ideal but round it fine)
- 1 3 oz package of sliced prosciutto
- 1 8 Tbs La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago
- Fresh Arugula
- Zest of a lemon
- Heat the oven to 350
- Place the 4 pieces of flatbread on a baking sheet and warm according to package directions (approx 2-3 minutes)
- Remove from the oven and spread about 2 Tbs of La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago evenly on each flabread.
- Top each flatbread with prosciutto and arugula.
- Place in oven and warm for about a minute or two.
- Remove flatbreads from the oven and place on a large cutting board.
- Top each with about a tablespoon of fresh lemon zest, slice and serve.